Here’s what I consider to be the 101 curriculum:
- Robyn Ochs
- Bi Any Other Name by Hutchins & Ka’ahumanu
- Sexual Fluidity by Lisa Diamond
- The BRC and its history (including: Way Beyond the Binary)
- Eponymous Fliponymous
- Bisexuality does not reinforce the gender binary & Bisexuality and Binaries Revisited by Julia Serano
- And we added some additions/recommendations —
- Bisexual Manifesto (1990)
- Bisexual Index: What is Bisexuality?
- What is bisexuality? Definitions from several leading bisexual organizations.
- Words, binary and biphobia, or: why “bi” is binary but “FTM” is not by Shiri Eisner
Words have a community and history. If you’re going to wrestle with their meaning, you need to be aware of the community and history behind those meanings.
please submit your articles or photo’s on nudism/naturism.
My blog is about Nudism and Naturism. About how they are not inherently dirty or sexual, about how they are healthy and good for people of all ages.
I encourage you to try non-sexual Nudism and Naturism. The International Naturist Federation defined naturism as “a lifestyle in harmony with nature, expressed through social nudity, and characterized by self-respect of people with different opinions and of the environment